18 آذر 1400

علی هاشمی

مرتبه علمی:
نشانی: دانشکده مهندسی کشاورزی - گروه علوم و مهندسی باغبانی
تحصیلات: مهندسی بیو مکانیک
تلفن:
دانشکده: دانشکده مهندسی کشاورزی

مشخصات پژوهش

عنوان
تاثیر کاربرد پیت خرما و ورمی کمپوست در تهیه نشاء گوجه فرنگی
نوع پژوهش پارسا
کلیدواژه‌ها
Date-peat, Vermicompost,Tomato Seedling
پژوهشگران مهرانگیز ملاکی (دانشجو) ، محمد هدایت (استاد راهنما) ، علی هاشمی (استاد راهنما) ، محسن پرجود (استاد مشاور) ، ملک حسین شهریاری (استاد مشاور)

چکیده

A research was conducted to evaluate the effects of different substrates on the morphological and chemical features of tomato seedlings. The research was done in randomized complete block design (RCBD) in 16 substrates at 4 replications. The control substrates were 60% of coco peat, 30% of peat moss and 10% of perlite. The compound substrates were the base substrates in addition to 5, 10 and 15% of peat plus compost of palm date leaves, peat plus compost of palm date inflorescences and vermicompost, respectively. After preparation, the substrates, and the tomato seeds were planted in planting trays then watered by rain irrigation and fertilized by regular fertilization. After 35 days, the following parameters; percentage of seed germination, the rate of germination, seedling height, leaf area, chlorophyll amount, root length, wet and dry weight of root and top ground organs, amount of Zn, Fe, N, P and K in seedlings, PH, EC and amount of P in the substrates before and after seedling preparation were measured. The results obtained were as follows; the maximum diameter of seedling roots occurred at control and 5% compost of inflorescence, the maximum dry weight occurred at 5% compost of inflorescence, the maximum root length and pH after planting occurred at 10% vermicompost, the maximum root number, the total percentage of germination and weight percentage of top ground organs occurred at 15% peat of palm date leaves, the maximum area of leaves and plant height occurred at 5% vermicompost, the maximum of chlorophyll plant, P and P of substrate occurred at 15% vermincompost, the maximum wet and dry weight of top ground organs, dry weight of root and Zn occurred at 10% compost of inflorescence, the maximum amount of Fe occurred at 5% of inflorescence peat, maximum weight percentage of root occurred at 10% of inflorescence peat, maximum plant N as well as EC after seedling growth occurred at 15% compost of leaves, maximum pH of substrate before planting occurred at 10%